21st May 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage and IELTS band required to join Law university abroad?

Can you tell me what percentage do i need to study in law university in abroad? What is the minimum percentage required? And ielts band score ?

21st May 2017, 09:51 PM
help100%

Default Re: Minimum percentage and IELTS band required to join Law university abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you tell me what percentage do i need to study in law university in abroad? What is the minimum percentage required? And ielts band score ?
Look to get admission in law schools present in US, you need to sit for LSAC exam and for law schools in UK you need to sit for LNAT but certain law schools even take direct admission on merit basis. So, please visit the sites of the above mentioned entrance exam and accordingly apply for the colleges.

Hope the above mentioned information is of use to you, for further information please do let us know.

Good Luck,

Help100%

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?