26th December 2016, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for subspecialty (fellowship) or residency in the USA?

I am from Ethiopia and have got a specialty in internal medicine 03 years back and now I want to apply for my subspecialty (fellowship) or residency in the USA or Australia after taking GRE. My question is do the medical schools accept this as a criterion and do they require additional criteria? Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Which medical college is the best to become a doctor as a cardiologist?
  2. Is there any other procedure to get the fellowship if application is closed? When the online submission will start again for fellowship?
  3. How to apply for MS course from USA? Does work experience helps in getting good college?
  4. Procedure to apply for GATE fellowship in CSIR?
  5. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  6. Are internships helpful in placements? Which internship to opt for?
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for Universities in USA?
  8. Is DNB Medicine recognised degree in USA?
  9. Are the chances for me getting selected less or more for the fellowship?
  10. What other jobs I could get using my medical knowledge? I am ECFMG certified in USA
  11. How to do Ph.D with Fellowship if I am a PG in LPM? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria?
  12. How to join Ph.D for further studies in CFTRI, Mysore? Procedure to apply for GATE fellowship for Ph.D programme
  13. Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Dental Surgery from USA? Scholarship for it?
  14. Can I do MS in US after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for MS in USA?
  15. Procedure to apply for job in Foreign countries such as USA, Malaysia, Australia and China?
  16. List of best universities in USA to study MS after degree in Automobile? Procedure to get study visa of USA? -- [New]
  17. What is the procedure and steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in USA?
  18. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?