24th January 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do 2nd or 3rd year of colelge in abroad?

Is that possible to do my 2nd or 3rd year in abroad?? If it is so and please let me know what is the procedure.please help me out this.

15th February 2015, 02:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do 2nd or 3rd year of colelge in abroad?

Yes, it is possible to pursue the second, third or fourth year abroad of your professional course. But it is only possible if such provision is given by your university. This kind of opportunity is given by university which partners with abroad universities for student exchange and learning enhancement. So if your institute provides such opportunity you can go for colleges in abroad. In such case, you need to follow the instructions given by your institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?