24th September 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Germany for doing B.Tech Automobile?

Hi.

I am planing to do my btech [automobile] in Germany how much % should I score in my 2 exam and how to apply for it? Can someone please give me the complete steps which we need to follow? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Germany for doing B.Tech Automobile?
  2. What minimum percentage is needed in B.Tech to take admission in MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  3. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  4. Procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  5. What is the admission procedure followed for doing higher studies in Germany?
  6. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  7. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  8. What is the procedure to have scholarship to study in germany for Automobile field?
  9. Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get study scholarhip for doing automobile engineering in Germany?
  11. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  12. Procedure to follow for doing automobile engineering in Germany after 12th? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
  14. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  15. How to do MS from Germany in Automobile Design after passing 3rd year mechanical engineering
  16. How to do Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  17. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements for admission in Germany and USA for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
25th September 2016, 08:22 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Germany for doing B.Tech Automobile?

To get admission in German Universities for pursuing B.Tech Automobile course, you have to follow the below mentioned procedure :-

::> You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects with minimum aggregate of 60% aggregate marks from a Government recognised board.

::> You have to appear in TOEFL or IELTS examinations as these examinations scores are mandatory to apply for admission to B.Tech course in German Universities.

Once, you have all the documents such as Official Transcripts, TOEFL or IELTS examinations score reports, etc., you can apply for admission to German Universities by filling the online application form and sending the required documents to the university. This completes your application process and the university will review your application and if you are eligible for admission, you will be offered admission in B.Tech course in the university.
25th September 2016, 09:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Germany for doing B.Tech Automobile?

To get admission in Germany for doing B.Tech Automobile course, you should have passed 12th standard with PCM stream with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a recognised board. You need to appear in examinations like TOEFL or IELTS to apply for admission to B.Tech course in German Universities. No other examination scores like ACT or SAT are not required to apply for admission to B.Tech course in German Universities. By submitting your test score reports and other admission related documents, you can apply and get admission in German Universities for pursuing B.Tech Automobile course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?