24th September 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the addmission procedure followed for applying M.Sc at germany?

I completed my B.E. in 2015 from GTU(Gujarat Technological University) in Electronics & Comm. branch. I am planning for masters study in germeny. I had failed in 2 subjects in 12th standard, is that affect my addmision? but in my B.E. i got 7.82 CGPA(2.09 GPA as german grading system).

Related Questions:
25th September 2016, 08:29 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the addmission procedure followed for applying M.Sc at germany?

The admission process that you need to follow to apply for admission to M.Sc. course in German Universities slightly varies from university to university.

To be eligible to apply for admission to M.Sc. course in German Universities, you should have completed your Bachelor's degree course from a Government recognised university and you need to have a TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score to apply for admission to MS course in German Universities.

You need to apply for admission by filling the online application form of respective university and submitting the necessary documents (if required) to the university will complete the application process. As per the data you have mentioned in your query, you have mentioned that have failed in 2 subjects in your 12th standard, if you have cleared those two subjects then, it will not be a problem for you to get admission in M.Sc. course in German Universities.
25th September 2016, 09:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the addmission procedure followed for applying M.Sc at germany?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for admission to M.Sc. course in Germany after completion of B.E ECE course in 2015 from GTU. To apply for admission to M.Sc. course in German Universities, you need to have a valid TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score. You need to score at least 6 bands in IELTS examination or 80 marks in TOEFL examination to get admission to best German Universities for pursuing MS course. No, the effect of your 12th standard failed subject examinations will not have effect on your admission if you have already qualified the examinations else, it will be a problem for you to get admission in M.Sc. course in German Universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?