23rd September 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the complete cost to do M.Tech from USA after comlpetion of B.Tech in India?

I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year in india. I want to do M.Tech from USA. So what is cost of that? And what is process? Can you please help me in getting the details as I am currenlty not sure about the steps which we need to follow? Thank you!

25th September 2016, 09:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the complete cost to do M.Tech from USA after comlpetion of B.Tech in India?

The complete cost to do M.Tech course from USA depends on the university you choose for pursuing M.Tech course as the fee structure varies from university to university. The estimated M.Tech course fee structure in US universities will range from Rs. 15 to 25 lakhs and it may slightly vary from university to university. To apply for admission to M.Tech course in US universities, you should have completed your B.Tech course from a recognised university and you need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit these examinations scores for applying admission to M.Tech course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?