13th April 2015, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for 10th student?

Hello everyone,
My name is Shashi. I have completed
my 10th CBSE Board and I want to do
B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after my 12th.
So, from now I want to know what is the process
for doing B.Tech in Abroad.
Waiting for your reply.

15th April 2015, 10:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for 10th student?

To study B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) course in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard, you must have to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate courses in Abroad universities and to get admission in foreign universities for pursuing your higher studies, you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) course in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?