23rd July 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure which I need to follow to do MS in USA after completion of B.Tech?

Sir/Mam,

I want to detail information regarding the what are the coaching should be learn and which type of exams i will writ for ms education in abroad? Can you please provide me the complete information on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow to join Ph.D course after completion of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for doing higher study in abroad after completion of 12th commerce course?
  3. Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course?
  4. Is it possible to complete 4th year of B.Tech in UK or USA?
  5. Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?
  6. What is the procedure which I need to follow to do MS in USA after completion of B.Tech? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in JNU after completion of 12th standard?
  8. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for applying Ph.D after completion of MCA?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for doing post graduation in Pharmacology after completion of B.Pharm?
  12. What is the procedure and steps which I need to follow to become a diploma lecturer in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for doing M.Tech Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology in Coimbatore?
  14. Procedure that should be followed to do to further studies in USA after doing MCA from India?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for applying government jobs after completion of BHMS course?
  16. Procedure to follow to do Ph.D in USA?
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in ISRO after completion of 12th class?
  18. What procedure should I follow to join Interior Designing after completion of 12th Class in Science?
23rd July 2015, 08:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure which I need to follow to do MS in USA after completion of B.Tech?

To do MS in USA after completion of our B.Tech course, you must have to follow the below mentioned procedure :-

1. Take GRE and TOEFL/IELTS coaching from any recognised coaching institute.

2. Register and book slots for GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations.

3. After completion of your GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations, you need to apply for admission to universities by reporting your examination scores.

4. If the university you have applied satisfies with your score reports, they will send you an i20 (admission letter).

5. After receiving i20 (admission letter) from the university, you need to book a slot and attend Visa Interview.

6. If your visa is approved, you can book a flight ticket and you can go to USA.
24th July 2015, 08:28 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure which I need to follow to do MS in USA after completion of B.Tech?

To pursue MS in USA, first you need to complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exam. These exams scores are very important to apply for MS admissions in universities of USA. After completing these exams, you should select some universities, which suits your profile and you should apply for admission by sending your application and exam score reports. Then the university will review your application and will send you an admission letter, if your profile meets university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?