11th June 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am hiren patel at Mumbai . I studying in computer tech. 3 yr diploma i m complete the polyphonic diploma and study b.tech to abroad then plz help mi which exam and how many marks obtain to 3 yr diploma? What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?

14th June 2015, 05:18 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?

You will have to appear for the SAT Examination and also the TOEFL Examination.
You will have to crack both these Examinations in order to be eligible to get admission to the course of B.Tech Abroad.
Once you have cleared these two Entrance Examination you may have to appear for a Personal Interview and once you clear the Personal Interview you will be able to study the course of B.Tech Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?