30th May 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for applying Ph.D after completion of MCA?

What is the procedure to follow for applying Ph.D after completion of MCA? Am just going to complete MCA this year and I wanted to know the complete information to be followed for applying for PH.D. So, can someone please explain me the complete procedure on the same?

Thanks!

30th May 2015, 06:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for applying Ph.D after completion of MCA?

If you have got at least 55% marks in MCA then only you can apply for Ph.D admission in India. For reserved category candidates there is relaxation of 5% marks and you can apply with 50% marks if you belong to it. Admission in most of the Ph.D programs is based on the performance in the NET/SLET/JRF/GATE score and also a interview which is conducted by the Institute or University.

If you don't have any of these scores then you have to appear for entrance exam which is conducted by the university. Therefore, complete your MCA with this much marks and try to clear exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?