16th February 2016, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications required for doing MS in auto mobile?

Sir/Mam,

Right now I am doing 3rd year B.tech auto mobile engineering. I planned to do MS Automobile at Germany . Do history of arrears affects qualification? and do I need to clear toefl? and if any important things I left out kindly mention it .
thank you :-)

16th February 2016, 07:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the qualifications required for doing MS in auto mobile?

To be eligible to do MS in Automobile Engineering course in Abroad, you must have completed your Bachelor's degree in Automobile Engineering course from a recognised university. To get admission for pursuing MS course in German Universities, you must have to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in German Universities.
17th February 2016, 01:57 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the qualifications required for doing MS in auto mobile?

History of arrears do not affect qualification for the course of MS in Automobile in Germany.
You need to have a Bachelor Degree with no backlogs as well as a good academic track record throughout the career along with good Domain Knowledge.
You will also need to clear the TOEFL Examination.
These are the things you must do to be eligible for the course of MS in Automobile from Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?