16th February 2016, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

What would be the fee structure required for doing MS in good universities abroad?

I am doing my 6th semester in EEE.
I want to study ms with low cost.I hope i will clear GRE and TOEFL in future.
Can u please tell me how much i need to spend to complete my ms in any good universities. Because i cant spend more money.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  2. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure?
  3. List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply?
  4. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  5. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  6. List of MCI approved foreign PG colleges/universities with fee structure for M.B.B.S student?
  7. Is MBBS better to pursue abroad then in India? Universities which offer the course with affordable fee structure? Any scholarship based entrance tests?
  8. Universities offering ANE in India and Abroad? What is the fee structure?
  9. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  10. How much score is required for Joining in good universities at Germany? Fee structure per semester? Learning Dutch language is necessary?
  11. Universities in India and abroad offering MBBS at a cheaper rate?
  12. List of universities with less fee structure in Abroad for MBBS program?
  13. What is the fee structure asked for top 25 Universities in abroad?
  14. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  15. Procedure for studying in abroad? Fee structure and the scholarship programs? Best universities and the requirements?
  16. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  17. How to get admission in abroad? What is the procedure and which exams do I need to take up? Fee structure of the courses abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
16th February 2016, 07:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be the fee structure required for doing MS in good universities abroad?

The minimum expenses required for doing MS course in top Abroad universities is 10-15 lakhs and it may vary depending upon selection of university you choose for pursuing MS course. Candidates who have obtained Bachelor's degree and those who have cleared GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations are eligible to get admission for doing MS course in Abroad Universities. I suggest you to go to Abroad only if you can bear the minimum expenses because, if you are not able to bear minimum expenses after going to Abroad, you may face severe problems.
17th February 2016, 01:46 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What would be the fee structure required for doing MS in good universities abroad?

If you can get a Full Scholarship then you will not need to spend any money from your own pocket for the course of MS Abroad.
If you are able to get a Half Scholarship then you will have to spend about Rs.10 Lakhs to be complete the course of MS from Abroad.
You will have to spend nearly Rs.20 Lakhs if you do not get any Scholarship for the course of MS in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?