25th February 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

What rank is required to do MS in Germany?

What rank is required to do MS in Germany? Can I go to Germany to do MS right after completing the under graduation course in India? What is the procedure followed to apply for the course? Can you please give me the answer soon on this?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the rank needed to do MS in Germany?
  2. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  4. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  5. Is Kempten University reputed one in Germany? Rank of Kempten University?
  6. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  8. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  9. List of competitive exams required to write for studying MS in Germany?
  10. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  11. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  13. Detail question about MS in Germany
  14. What are the conditions required to join Germany after 4th semester?
  15. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  16. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  17. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  18. Best colleges for MS in Germany? How much rank required to get full scholarship? What is the total expenditure?
27th February 2017, 03:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What rank is required to do MS in Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What rank is required to do MS in Germany? Can I go to Germany to do MS right after completing the under graduation course in India? What is the procedure followed to apply for the course? Can you please give me the answer soon on this?
There is no such thing as rank is required for taking admission to MS in Germany. For studying MS in German Universities, you should have completed B.Tech in the relevant subject with at least 75% marks. The mark scored in the engineering graduation is important for taking admission. Apart from the educational qualifications, you have to clear the English test like IELTS with good score and should also clear GRE. The GRE score will also help you in getting admission to MS in some of the German Universities. You can get the admission details in the university websites or you can contact the educational consultants available for this purpose.
28th February 2017, 06:51 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What rank is required to do MS in Germany?

Yes, you are eligible to go to Germany for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your undergraduate degree courses in India. To apply for admission to MS course in Germany Universities, you should have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examination and submit your examinations score reports yo Germany Universities then, if you are found eligible for admission, the university will accept your application for offering admission in MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?