28th June 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who is preparing for IELTS?

Sir,
I want to further my study in Australia, I am yet to write my IELTS test apart from this test is there any further requirements to get admission into the University?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  2. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  3. Should I appear in IELTS to study MBA in Australia after completing B.Com?
  4. Can I study in Australia without appearing in IELTS after completing 10th?
  5. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  6. Courses available to study in Australia through IELTS for B.Com 3rd semester student?
  7. Should I appear in IELTS to study MS in Australia? Which branch should I opt for MS if completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to appear in IELTS to study in Australia if appeared in 10th Board exam?
  9. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Should I have to appear in IELTS to study Higher Secondary in Australia?
  11. Should I appear in OET instead of IELTS to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Value of IELTS and OET is equal?
  12. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Is experience required to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Should I have to appear in any other entrance exam other than IELTS?
  14. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  15. List of courses other than B.Com in Australia offering admission through IELTS?
  16. Can I do IELTS after 10th to go Australia?
  17. Eligibility to study Business Administration from Australia after scoring 60% marks in 10th, 45% marks in 12th in Commerce stream from CBSE board and 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  18. Will I get a chance to do MS in Singapore?
30th June 2015, 10:39 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who is preparing for IELTS?

To study in Australia, you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examination. TOEFL/IELTS examination is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Australia Universities. The validity of TOEFL/IELTS score is two years.
30th June 2015, 10:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who is preparing for IELTS?

The requirements depend on the course in which you want to get enrolled. Usually only IELTS score is enough to get admission in Australian universities, since they take into account the IELTS score, previous academic records and take into account the performance in the interview which is usually done via Skype or telephone. However, some courses like MBBS, MS,etc. require an additional entrance exams as well. So kindly comment below with the course in which you want to get enrolled after which we will be able to provide you a detailed description of the requisites for admission in Australia.
30th June 2015, 03:09 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

The requirements vary from one university to another university. So, to know the requirements, you should check entrance exam requirements of university, in which you want to join. When coming to documents, you need following documents to apply for admission in foreign universities.
->IELTS test score report
->LOR(Letter of Recommendation)
->SOP(Statement of Purpose)
->your 10th, 12th standard certificates
->Passport copy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?