30th October 2016, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of doing masters in fashion technology from abroad?

Can you please tell me that is there any difference between entrance examination for undergraduate courses and post graduate courses ? I mean .. Can I prepare for Masters courses from the previous question papers of Undergraduate Programme?? What is the scope of doing masters in fashion technology from abroad?

21st February 2018, 12:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing masters in fashion technology from abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please tell me that is there any difference between entrance examination for undergraduate courses and post graduate courses ? I mean .. Can I prepare for Masters courses from the previous question papers of Undergraduate Programme?? What is the scope of doing masters in fashion technology from abroad?

The scope of doing a master’s in fashion technology from abroad country is high. The fashion industry is one of the fastest growing sectors and many companies in abroad countries hiring Indian candidates with talent and skill. Candidates after completion of the masters in fashion technology in abroad countries can find jobs in the same country or other countries. Candidates with very good creative skills and hard working are preferred in abroad countries. The NIFT is one of the best institutions to study fashion technology in India. Candidates can study fashion related master degree courses in countries like Paris, London, USA, Italy, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?