28th March 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of doing masters in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

I am in 2nd year diploma (electronics and telecommunication) and looking forward to complete my further study in abroad, usa any where. So, Can I know is there scope? and which exam should I give? Entrance exams? Help needed .. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do engineering course abroad after completion of polytechnic diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to do engineering from abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  3. Which course I can go next after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma course?
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  5. Which masters course I can take to do abroad after completion of BBM course?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. Am I eligible for doing masters degree from abroad after completion of diploma and PGDBM course from Pune University?
  8. Can I apply for job after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it a good option to join Air Force after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. Is there any scope for advance diploma in cosmetology? I did my diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  11. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  12. List of competitive exam which can be given after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma
  13. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  14. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  15. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for loco pilot after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  17. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
28th March 2017, 10:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing masters in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

To be eligible to do Masters in Abroad, you should have passed Bachelor's degree or an equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognised university. To apply for admission to Masters degree course in Abroad universities, you should have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE examinations and submit your test score reports. Since, you have not pursued Bachelor's degree course, you need to complete that after completion of your Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication course to be eligible to get admission for pursuing Masters degree course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?