1st November 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of studying Biotechnology in foreign countries?

I am doing B.Sc. in biochemistry in india. After this, i want to study masters in biotechnology in foreign countries. So tell me about the scope of doing this?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of Metallurgy course in foreign countries? -- [New]
  2. What is the scope of studying B.Sc. in foreign countries under biochemistry stream?
  3. Scope of BDS in foreign countries? Jobs and salaries for Dentists in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get job in Foreign countries after B.Sc Biotechnology? Which competitive exams to give?
  5. Career in abroad after completing PGDCR/M.Sc CR/PGDDM?
  6. What is the scope of PGDCA in foreign countries?
  7. What should I do to pursue MS in foreign countries after B.Tech?
  8. What is the pay scale in professor line after completing M.Tech in Biotech?
  9. What exams to be written for studying in Foreign Countries?
  10. How much rank to get in GATE for studying M.Tech in foreign countries?
  11. Job opportunities in foreign countries for commerce students?
  12. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  13. Which bachelor course has more scope in Foreign countries Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biophysics or Anthropology?
  14. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Best universities offering this course in Foreign countries? Which is the best country to pursue this course?
  15. Where can I do post graduation course after completion of MBBS? In India or in foreign countries?
  16. Is B.E Mechatronics course recognized by government? Which public sector companies hire Mechatronics engineers? Scope of Mechatronics in Foreign Countries?
  17. Do we have to write any exam for doing MBBS in Foreign counties? Cheap country for doing MBBS?
  18. Job offerings in Foreign countries Agriculture graduate?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?