31st October 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the actual process followed for doing masters in abroad?

I want to apply for a job or for higher education like masters in abroad but there's no one who can guide me properly or tell me how the actual process is.. please tell me how can i start the process or how can i go step wise or where should i apply

31st October 2015, 08:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the actual process followed for doing masters in abroad?

Procedure to pursue Masters in abroad :-

- First of all, prepare well for the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission.
- Appear in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission.
- Aim to score well in the entrance exams.
- Apply online in the universities in abroad for Masters as per your entrance exam scores.
- You need to upload resume and statement of purpose.
- Once shortlisted, you may have to face Skype/telephonic interview.
- If selected, confirm the admission and apply for Visa.
1st November 2015, 07:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the actual process followed for doing masters in abroad?

To do Master's degree course in Abroad, you must have completed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university and you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Whether to appear in GRE examination or not depends on the selection of country you wish to pursue Master's degree course, that's because some countries require GRE while some don't like in Germany most of the colleges don't demand GRE. TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?