6th August 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to continue further studies in Nursing in abroad after completion of Nursing diploma?

How can i practice Nursing abroad as a Ghanaian Trianed Nurse holding Diploma? Can someone please let me know the information on this? I wanted to understand if I need to do something else explicitly to be eligible for taking up the further studies in abroad?

Thanks!

24th July 2023, 06:33 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: What should I do to continue further studies in Nursing in abroad after completion of Nursing diploma?

First, you need to check the requirements of the country you want to work in. Each country has its own set of requirements for foreign nurses, so it's important to do your research. Some countries require that you have a bachelor's degree in nursing, while others may accept a diploma. You may also need to pass an English language proficiency test and a licensing exam.
Once you've checked the requirements, you need to apply for a visa. The visa requirements will vary depending on the country, so you'll need to contact the embassy or consulate of the country you want to work in to find out more.
If you're accepted for a visa, you'll need to find a job. There are a number of websites that list nursing jobs abroad, so you can start your search there. You can also contact hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare organizations directly.
Once you've found a job, you'll need to get your qualifications evaluated. This process will vary depending on the country, but it usually involves having your transcripts and other documents translated and evaluated by a recognized organization.
Once your qualifications have been evaluated, you'll be able to start working as a nurse in the country you've chosen.
In addition to the above, there are a few other things you can do to make yourself more eligible for further studies abroad. These include:
  • This will demonstrate your skills and knowledge to potential employers abroad.
  • This will help you to meet the academic requirements of the programs you're interested in.
  • This will show your commitment to the nursing profession and your interest in learning more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?