14th December 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to study BS in USA being a Diploma Civil candidate?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering which is a 3 years course. I want to do BS in USA now. Kindly tell me what I should do so that I can study BS in USA? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to study BS in USA being a Diploma Civil candidate? -- [New]
  2. Where to study B.Tech between USA and India being a Civil Engineer diploma holder? Duration B.Tech in USA?
  3. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  4. USA for further studies after Diploma engineering from government college?
  5. How can I study B.Tech in USA being a 24 years old Diploma in Information Technology female candidate?
  6. What should I do for further studies in USA(Austin) after completing diploma in information technology?
  7. What should I do next to further study in USA after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Further studies in USA after Diploma engineering is good?
  9. How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  10. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  11. Can I apply to study PG Diploma in Neurosciences in USA being a M.Sc(Nursing) candidate?
  12. Job opportunities after AMIE(Mechanical) -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether a candidate is eligible to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if discontinued 12th?
  14. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  15. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD in USA for Integrated Dual Degree B.Tech-M.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year candidate? Can I get talent based scholarship to study?
  16. Scholarship to study PG Diploma courses in USA?
  17. How to get admitted in USA college for B.Tech after completing diploma in civil in India
  18. Which exam to pass to do further diploma courses after Civil engineering from USA?
15th April 2018, 05:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study BS in USA being a Diploma Civil candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,
I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering which is a 3 years course. I want to do BS in USA now. Kindly tell me what I should do so that I can study BS in USA? Please tell me immediately.

You have to find the universities accepting diploma holders for the admission to study Bachelor of Science Civil Engineering. You can also contact educational consultants available for this purpose. You have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS for taking admission in US universities. You have to clear SAT or ACT for taking admission to the BS Civil Engineering in US universities. You have to apply for the admission with the documents like academic records, TOEFL or IELTS and SAT or ACT score, Letter of Recommendations, financial support documents, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?