23rd September 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate is eligible to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if discontinued 12th?

Hi,
My daughter want to study Civil Engineering Diploma course. She is completed 10th but discontinued 12th. So please tell me she can do this Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Education Loan and Scholarship for Diploma in Civil engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Civil Engineering course being a 12th Commerce student?
  3. How to get into Civil Diploma if I am 10th fail?
  4. Eligibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for a candidate who has secured 39.48% in 10th?
  5. What should I do if I want to continue doing graduation if I have discontinued diploma course?
  6. Am I eligible for Government Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to study Bachelors in Fashion Technology after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Subjects included in Diploma in Civil Engineering? Courses to study after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  9. Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering for 12th Commerce student?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Civil Engineering if completed 12th Commerce?
  11. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering after 12th Biology?
  12. Can i study Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence at the age fo 49 years?
  13. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  14. Can I be eligible to study IPS after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  15. Can I study BA in Economics from Open University being a candidate having passed in 10th class and discontinued in 12th class?
  16. Am I eligible to write KAS exam? I have discontinued my diploma CS
  17. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study M.E.(Civil Engineering) if completed B.Com and Civil Engineering Diploma course?
7th October 2015, 08:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate is eligible to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if discontinued 12th?

Yes, she is eligible to study Civil Engineering Diploma course even if she has discontinued 12th standard. But, she can get admission only in first year of Diploma course on the basis of 10th standard. If she had completed 12th standard then, she would have get admission in second year of Diploma course. However, if she discontinued her 12th standard, so, that she can get admission in first year Diploma course on the basis of 10th standard and entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?