26th December 2016, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Do I have a chance of admission abroad with good GRE score?

I have 87% in 12th with good GRE, but I have low CGPA. Do I have any chances to get admissions in higher University?

26th December 2016, 10:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have a chance of admission abroad with good GRE score?

Yes, you can get admission in best abroad university for pursuing your higher studies with good GRE score. Along with GRE examination score, you need to have a valid TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. If you have 6 CGPA in your qualifying examination then, you can get admission in Abroad Universities for pursuing your higher studies.
27th December 2016, 04:15 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have a chance of admission abroad with good GRE score?

To get admission in Abroad Universities for pursuing higher studies, you should have passed the qualifying examination with at least 60% aggregate marks and should have a valid TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE examinations score.

Yes, you can get admission in Abroad Universities if you have good GRE score and 87% in your 12th standard. You need to appear and secure at least 6 band in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to get admission in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?