26th July 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study in abroad after 10th?

I want to study after 10th in adroad.now I am studying 9th in matric school.what all I should do for study in abroad

28th July 2015, 02:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study in abroad after 10th?

To pursue your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your 10th standard, you need to prove your English language proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL or IELTS examinations. TOEFL or IELTS examinations score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to higher studies in Abroad Universities. By reporting your examinations score, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad universities. If the College/University you have applied for admission to higher studies satisfies with your score report, they will send you an i20 (admission letter) and you can join in the college/university for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?