22nd May 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further in Abroad after completing B.A.(History)?

Friends,
I am pursuing B.A. in History from Delhi University.
I want to go Abroad for my higher studies.
But I don't know where should I go exactly
and what courses are beneficial for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  2. How to study MS in Abroad after completing BE? How much does it costs?
  3. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  4. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard?
  6. What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.A LLB and B.A Psychology
  7. What I should do to study abroad after completing BDS course?
  8. What are the different scholarships available for Indian student to study abroad?
  9. What do I have to do to study abroad in M.Tech after completing B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I study in Abroad after completing B.Tech if secured 56% in 12th?
  11. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  12. In which entrance exam I should appear to study M.Sc in Genetics in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. What we need to prepare to study abroad after completing 10th grade?
  14. What should I study among MS and MBA in Abroad after completing B.Tech(CSE)? -- [New]
  15. How can I study further in Abroad after completing BCA? Courses available in Abroad for BCA student?
  16. What should I study further after completing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?
  17. Can I study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? Requirements to study MBA in Abroad?
  18. What should I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
28th May 2015, 03:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further in Abroad after completing B.A.(History)?

You can pursue your higher studies in Master degree courses like M.A., MS, MBA, etc. after completion of your B.A course. To get admission in Master degree courses in Abroad, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Appearing in GRE examination is not mandatory, whether to appear in GRE examination or not depends upon the country you are going to select for pursuing your higher studies and it is mandatory that you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examination. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to Master degree courses in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?