4th April 2015, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship for preparation of GRE?

Sir,
I think each and every student want to write GRE. But the main problem I am facing is money and also due to lack of proper information about colleges. Is there any chance of getting scholarships which I can come to know easily for doing GRE preparation?

Related Questions:
  1. Research work in Abroad with scholarship is possible through GRE? Books helpful for GRE preparation of last 5 years?
  2. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  3. Books to be referred for GRE? I am from a Poor Family
  4. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  5. Detailed information, fee structure, model question papers and scholarships offered by GRE?
  6. Fees and scholarship details of GRE? M.Pharma or GRE which is good?
  7. Spending 2 hrs everyday will be enough for GRE exam preparation?
  8. Which is better GRE or GATE? Opportunities of getting grants or scholarship for doing MS in Abroad?
  9. Detailed information about the scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?
  10. Can I drop a year to prepare for GRE or do M.Pharm directly?
  11. How can I get admission with scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?
  12. Are there any institutions providing PG diploma courses in Pharmacy related to Drug Designing and Clinical Trails in AP or in South India?
  13. How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study M.Tech in Abroad with GRE scorec? Scholarship to study M.Tech in Abroad?
  16. Any universities providing scholarship on the basis of GRE? Is work experience necessary?
  17. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  18. How much percentage is required to get full scholarship after passing mechanical Engineering with 67%? How much percentage is required in GRE and TOEFL?
7th April 2015, 07:23 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship for preparation of GRE?

Yes, you can get scholarship for preparation of GRE.

You can get Kaplan Test Prep Scholarships. This is need based scholarship
There will be three scholarship available :
For GRE
For LSAT
For MCAT

For more details about KALPAN scholarship just visit : http://www.kaptest.com/

I suggest you to give TOEFL ( Test Of English Foreign Language ) test for scholarship. TOEFL exam is of 120 marks and if you score more than 80 marks you will be eligible for scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?