5th October 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps to be followed for further studies in USA after completing robotic engineering?

What are the steps to be followed for further studies in USA after completing robotic engineering? Can you please let me know if I can do my B.Tech in USA? What is the criteria followed to apply for the universities? How to apply for the course?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to continue further studies in USA after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  2. What are the steps followed for studying in USA?
  3. Colleges offering M.Tech in Robotic Engineering? Which specialization is required in B.Tech?
  4. How can I become a robotic scientist?
  5. How can I pursue my further studies from USA after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? What is the eligibility criteria required to get a Visa?
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in USA after completion of diploma?
  7. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  8. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  9. List of top colleges for MDS in USA -- [New]
  10. How to do MD Radiology in USA and became a practitioner in USA after completing MBBS in India?
  11. Is it possible to do MHA in USA after completing B.Pharma in India?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue Robotic Engineering after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? Which exam do I have to write and which University offers this course?
  13. How can i get a private sector job after studying Robotic Engineering?
  14. USA for further studies after Diploma engineering from government college?
  15. Which studies I can do next to get a degree from USA after completion of polytechnic course?
  16. Can I do robotic engineering after completing biomedical engineering as bachelor degree?
  17. Further studies in USA after completing B.Pharm : Which course to do and what are the opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which subjects should I take in MBA after completing B.A(Bad at Maths)? Steps in detail for applying for MBA in USA?
16th August 2017, 09:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps to be followed for further studies in USA after completing robotic engineering?

To pursue your higher studies in USA after completion of your robotic engineering course, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. TOEFL/ IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language proficiency skills whereas GRE examination helps you to prove your Analytical, Logical and Verbal skills. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to robotic engineering course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?