6th July 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Which studies I can do next to get a degree from USA after completion of polytechnic course?

Which studies I can do next to get a degree from USA after completion of polytechnic course? Can you please let me know the steps which I have to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete information soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in USA after completion of degree in correspondence mode?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in USMLE being a BDS student of Bangladesh?
  3. How much salary will I get after completion of MCA degree in USA?
  4. Can I apply for studies in USA after having a gap between studies?
  5. List of higher studies which I can do in abroad after completion of polytechnic course?
  6. Which degree to choose in USA after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  7. Whether Masters degree is possible in USA after completion of B.Com?
  8. Can I go to USA for further studies after completion of 10th standard?
  9. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in USA after completion of diploma?
  10. Procedure to do further studies in USA after completion of diploma in Civil engineering? -- [New]
  11. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  12. Can I become a Degree holder after completion of Polytechnic Diploma course?
  13. Am I eligible to do MBA in USA after completion of polytechnic diploma course in Computer Science?
  14. What should I do to pursue further studies after BHM in countries like USA, London and Australia?
  15. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  16. Am I eligible to do higher studies in USA after completion of diploma course?
  17. What should I do after completing of my B.Tech degree? Should I go for further studies or job? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detail and procedure to do higher studies after B.Pharm in abroad?
10th July 2016, 01:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which studies I can do next to get a degree from USA after completion of polytechnic course?

There are many course options after polytechnic course which you can pursue in USA. However, it is recommended to go for the course in the field of your interest and comfort. You can go for the course options like :-

- B.Tech
- B.S
- B.E

You can also go for courses in other disciplines like management, fashion, multimedia, animation, fitness and dietetics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?