7th May 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the time period of CA course in USA? Procedure to get admission?

What is the time period of CA course in USA? Procedure to get admission? Can someone please guide me with the complete information which I need to follow? It will be really helpful for me if I can guide me with the complete information soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  2. Procedure for admission in D.Tax? What is the time period of admission?
  3. Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course?
  4. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  5. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  6. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  7. Procedure of admission in MIT USA after SAT?
  8. List of courses available to study in USA for M.Com postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Detailed procedure for admission into MIT in USA? How can I get scholarship?
  10. Procedure to study MBA in USA for B.Com graduate? Will I get job there after MBA?
  11. Detailed procedure for admission in MIT USA?
  12. List of universities which offer MDS in USA? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Are there any USA CFA exam centers in India? How to get admission in USA CFA? Procedure for registration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for MS course from USA? Does work experience helps in getting good college?
  15. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  16. Will I get admission in USA after doing graduation(B.Tech from IETE? Procedure and steps to be followed for admission?
  17. What is the procedure and steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in USA?
  18. Procedure to get admission in MIT, USA for Indian?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?