28th March 2017, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in MIT, USA for Indian?

How do get admission in MIT USA for Indian? Can you please explain me the procedure which I have to follow? What would be the minimum criteria which is required to apply? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Thanks!

29th March 2017, 04:54 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in MIT, USA for Indian?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do get admission in MIT USA for Indian? Can you please explain me the procedure which I have to follow? What would be the minimum criteria which is required to apply? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Thanks!

For taking admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) bachelor’s course, you should have completed 10+2 or Higher Secondary examinations with high marks. You have to clear the SAT examinations and should also clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS for taking admission in MIT. You can apply for taking admission in MIT along with the marks of the above mentioned examinations. You have to produce very strong statement of purpose which consists of your goals, personal motivations, career path etc. and you should also provide letter of recommendations. You need to have a strong financial support for your education. You can also get help from the educational consultants for taking admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?