7th May 2017, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

What courses should be done after MBBS to work as a professional doctor in abroad?

What are the courses should be done or degrees required after completing mbbs from india to work as professional doctor in government hospitals in countries like usa, Canada? Can you please give me the complete information on this? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  2. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
  3. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  4. Should I study MBBS in Abroad if got seat in BDS in India?
  5. MBBS course after completing B.Sc in Nursing from abroad? Duration and fee of MBBS course in India? What are the exams to be written to join MBBS course?
  6. What are the better courses to take after MBBS at abroad?
  7. List of PG courses which providing practice opportunities in India and abroad after MBBS?
  8. Is it possible for a PharD holder to work as a doctor like MBBS?
  9. How can I study Medicine for free in Abroad being MBBS doctor?
  10. Is there any chances to get job in Government Medical Hospital if pursue MBBS in Abroad?
  11. What should I do after passing 12th to become a MBBS doctor? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Professional courses except Engineering for +2 passed students?
  13. How can i study Medicine for free in abroad being a MBBS doctor?
  14. What's the scope for indian MBBS student's studying Abroad? How may I get full details for the same?
  15. After MSc Biotech can I go abroad with full time work? Can I also apply for MBBS in abroad?
  16. Courses available to study in Abroad for BAMS doctor?
  17. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Human Genetic Engineering in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Procedure to get admission?
  18. How to get doctor degree without pursuing MBBS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?