30th December 2013, 04:46 PM
nasc1

What is the truth of North American Service Centre?

The North American Service Centre is dedicated to helping students achieve their career goals and realize their dreams by providing a strong medical foundation. We are very proud of our students, our graduates and our faculty. Together they represent our current and future commitment to caring for the health of a growing and changing society.

Are these words about this institute mentioned true?

16th February 2018, 12:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the truth of North American Service Centre?

You can take your decision either by visiting the center in person or through anyone, who has studied from there. Some people will tell good things about it and some bad, but you need to take your decision by your own evaluation.

An institution will always promote themselves as best, but only the quality speaks. If academic record is excellent, then surely it will be good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?