23rd October 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Can a Person using Spectacles be eligible for Pilot in Indian Air Force?

Can a person using spacs be a pilot in indian air force.
reply me as early as possible.

4th November 2011, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a Person using Spectacles be eligible for Pilot in Indian Air Force?

i am a girl of graduation 3rd year . my main sub is physics,and math & chem are my subsidaries. can i join indian airforce?
if yes, please reply for which post i am eligible? reply fast.....
26th January 2012, 01:20 PM
krithika.mm

Default Re: Can a Person using Spectacles be eligible for Pilot in Indian Air Force?

Vision : There are different visual standards specific to different trades.
However, the common minimum visual standards acceptable for some of the trades are :-

(i) Unaided vision : 6/36 for each eye
(ii) Correctable with spectacles : at least 6/9 for each eye
(iii) Dioptectric power : not exceeding + 3.5 Dioptres including Astigmatism.
(iv) Field of Vision : Full
(v) Colour perception : Minimum CP-III
(vi) Corneal Surgery : PRK/LASIK is not acceptable

Note : Indian Air Force (Police) & Indian Air Force (Security) trades require 6/6 vision for each eye unaided and CP-II
i.e. no use of spectacles permissible for these trades.

All the best!!
3rd February 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

My name is Hemubha I am studiying 12TH SCIENCE am i eligible to become a air force pilot
6th February 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing my final year in electronics and communications engineering. I wanna be a pilot in airforce. I have a vision with -1.0 in each eye. Am I eligible for applying and if so, what are the procedures?
19th March 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I'am doing my 12th in non-medical & i wanna be a aeronautical Engineer. and what's d total fee structure of it. What's the procedure of apply for this...........
9th April 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

I am studing 12th my aim is to be a fighter pilot i having spectacles if i am eligible for it
25th April 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have passed 12th standard with phy.&maths after that i leaved my schooling due to some problem now my age is 22 how i can join the IAF as a pilot plz guide me?
7th May 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,,,how many months wil be the traing after selecting to airforce
23rd May 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am krunal. I well pass the 12th stad. But i know the prosesar join pilot exam. Plz help me sir.
5th June 2012, 10:28 PM
guruvana244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can a person using spacs be a pilot in indian air force.
reply me as early as possible.
hi friend,

Please follow these points to become a pilot in air force:

1. Get selected in NDA conducted UPSC.
2. Clear PABT: Pilot aptitude based training test which is conducted by airforce itself . This test is conducted once in a life hence take it seriously.
3. You will be undergone in selection test which consist of : physical test, psychological test, group test and interview.
4. Medical examination and at last merit list is prepared.

Please visit this link for form date and further info about career in airforce:

http://careerairforce.nic.in/career_...varientry.html
5th June 2012, 10:30 PM
guruvana244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i am krunal. I well pass the 12th stad. But i know the prosesar join pilot exam. Plz help me sir.

Hi

Since you have appeared in the 10+2 exam the best mode of entry in Indian Air Force for you is NDA. NDA is the National Defence Academy exam conducted twice in a year. The exam is named as NDA-I and NDA-II. This exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).

As you want to become a pilot and also you are from science stream , so you are eligible to apply for the NDA exam. The complete eligibility criteria for the NDA exam is given below:

The age limit for the NDA is 16 ½ to 19 yrs.

Education Qualification

12th Class pass with Physics and Maths . 12th appeared students are also eligible to appear for the exam.

Date of Notification

The date of notification for the exam is generally published during the month of Sep to Oct and Jan to Apr.

Vacancies

The total number of vacancies for the NDA in IAF is 66.

So you can apply for the NDA if you want to make your carrier in Indian Air Force as a pilot.

GOOD LUCK
24th August 2012, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

My name is PRIYANKA can females are also eligible to become pilots in Indian Airforce or in private Airline
22nd January 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

now i am doing 2 - non medical . i am totally confusd what to do after 2 . i fill all exams like iit mains , NDA , NIFT , SRM university, NIAS .
Can you please tell somr more exams ???>??
reply fast.
22nd January 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

hello sir now i am doing 2 and totally confused what to do after 2 i filled many forms like IIT MAINS ,NDA , NIFT .NIAS ,SRA university can you please tell me some more
and what to do after 2
13th January 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for pilot after lasik surgery
18th September 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

hi,
sir i am 12th pass.sir mai pilot banna chahti hu.pilot entRance exam ki prepration mai kis book se kru.plz help me sr and i want to know the process to join pilot entrance exam.
[email protected]
2nd December 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing b.sc final year from p c m can i apply for afcat this year
Tell me plz
18th December 2014, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I am persuing my 12 grade and my subjects are physics ,chemistry and maths i wish u persue my further studies in aeronautics .Bt i hv a weak eyesight of -0.75 .Plz tell me can i go for aeronautics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?