1st August 2018, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Details about MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) offered in Catholic University of Cameroon

Hi all, I am searching for the details of the course which is MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) which is available in Catholic University of Cameroon. Can anyone of you please provide me the details of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon?
  2. Eligibility to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon for BCom student? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  3. When the admission of MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) will be available in Catholic University of Cameroon?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon?
  5. MBA HR accountancy and QT and Human Research books?
  6. What are the specialization available in Master of Social Work (MSW) offered by Avinashilingam University?
  7. Past years MBA HR new syllabus?
  8. Details of M.A. in Sustainable Development Practice course offered by TERI University?
  9. Which stream in MBA will be useful for me after B.Tech. in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges that I can get after scoring MAH state rank of 5670 and general category rank of 53479?
  11. How to do MBA in HR after finishing MSc?
  12. Is it a good choice to pursue MBA in HR? I am currently in my 1st year BAF
  13. List of the institutes providing distance learning course in PGDHRM? Duration of course, fee, pattern and mode of exam?
  14. Which college will I get after scoring 58 marks in CET for MMS course?
  15. Which possible college can i get after securing a rank of 1808 in CET?
  16. Which college can I get after completing 12th? I have scored 50% in MHT CET
  17. What are the best colleges for placements? I have scored 2276 rank in OU CET
  18. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management-Human Resource Planning and Development in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
24th August 2018, 01:57 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) offered in Catholic University of Cameroon

Details about MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) offered in Catholic University of Cameroon is given below.

Level of study:*Postgraduate

Mode of study:*Full-time classroom

Degree Offered: Masters of Business Administration(MBA)

Duration:*2 years

Admission Requirements: Bachelor’s degree (in any field) with a minimum of Second Class Honours (50% pass mark), or an equivalent qualification recognized by the University Council.

Course fee: 6,045*EUR/year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?