28th May 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get job Visa after completion of Diploma in Architecture Assistantship?

Hi Friends,
Can anyone of you please let me know that what is the process of getting Job Visa after doing Diploma in Architecture Assistantship?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  2. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma architecture assistantship
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  4. Procedure of admission in B.arch after Diploma in Architect Assistantship?
  5. How can a Diploma(Architecture Assistantship) graduate apply for B.Tech (Correspondence)?
  6. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector for Architecture Diploma final year student?
  8. Admission in B.Arch after Diploma in Architectural Assistantship?
  9. PG Diploma in Architecture is possible after Diploma in Architectural Assistantship?
  10. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  11. After doing 3 years diploma in Architecture Assistanceship how to get a government service?
  12. Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Architecture?
  13. Degree in Interior designing possible after Diploma in Architecture?
  14. PG Diploma after Architectural Assistantship is possible?
  15. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I be eligible to apply for SSC JR civil exam after completing 3 years diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  17. What is the admission procedure followed to enroll as lateral in B.Arch course for diploma student?
  18. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
30th May 2016, 09:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get job Visa after completion of Diploma in Architecture Assistantship?

Procedure to get work visa / job visa :-

- First of all, you will need to have a valid passport.
- Then you need to have work opportunity in abroad.
- Once you have that, you will get work permit from your employer.
- Then you need to make visa application in the concerned country's consulate.
- After that you need to clear the visa interview and get the stamping done to know the validity of your visa period.
1st June 2016, 05:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get job Visa after completion of Diploma in Architecture Assistantship?

Procedure to get job Visa after the completion of Diploma in Architecture Assistantship is as follows:-

At first you must have a valid passport of yours. Then you must get any work opportunity in abroad where you want to go. After that you must have to apply for the Visa application in the respective consulate of the Country. At last you must have to qualify in the Visa Interview in order to be eligible to get job Visa for abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?