16th June 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

When can i apply for GRE and TOEFL exam being a 3rd year B.Tech (ECE) student?

I am doing B.TECH in ECE Stream (3rd yr 6th Sem.). MY CGPA OF 1st, 2nd & 3rd semester is 5.8 approximately. When can i apply for GRE and TOEFL Test for further studies in U.S.A.?

21st June 2015, 09:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can i apply for GRE and TOEFL exam being a 3rd year B.Tech (ECE) student?

You can apply for GRE and TOEFL examination while pursuing your B.Tech 3rd year or 4th year of your wish. To get admission for pursuing your higher studies in US, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL examinations. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to higher studies in US universities. Since, you are pursuing B.Tech 3rd year, I suggest you to appear in GRE and TOEFL examinations in last sem of your Final year B.Tech course.
21st June 2015, 09:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can i apply for GRE and TOEFL exam being a 3rd year B.Tech (ECE) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing B.TECH in ECE Stream (3rd yr 6th Sem.). MY CGPA OF 1st, 2nd & 3rd semester is 5.8 approximately. When can i apply for GRE and TOEFL Test for further studies in U.S.A.?
You can apply any time in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.

TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?