2nd March 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

From where should I study M.Tech among India and Abroad after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?

Hello,
I am doing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
in India, studying in 3rd semester.
I am very confuse to do M.Tech from where.
I go Abroad for M.Tech or do here in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  2. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  3. How can I study M.Tech in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  4. M.Tech in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  5. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  6. What I should do to study abroad after completing BDS course?
  7. Difference between MS and M.Tech? Which one is more beneficial based on salaries, jobs and scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to study Piloting in India or Abroad without completing 12th?
  9. How Can I Study abroad India with scholarship??
  10. From where should I study M.Tech among India and Abroad after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? -- [New]
  11. How to study MS in Abroad after completing BE? How much does it costs?
  12. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  13. Will it be suitable to study in India to do a job abroad?
  14. Can I study MSc in abroad after completing PG in Engineering
  15. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  16. Courses available to study in Abroad for B.E.(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  18. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
5th September 2016, 05:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where should I study M.Tech among India and Abroad after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can go for post graduate course in India as well as in abroad. Since you are confused regarding the place of your post graduate study, so below are the factors based on which you should take your decision.

1. The ranking of the concerned institutes from which you are getting admission call.
2. The exposure facilities/placement track record of the concerned institutes from which you are getting admission call.
3. Financial position of your family and your personal convenience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?