2nd March 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Whether a Bachelor preparatory programme student is eligible for studying B.Sc.(IT) in abroad or not?

Actually, i have completed my 12th from bachelor preparatory programme.
Now i want to do B.Sc in Information Technology in abroad. So i want to know if i am eligible for doing so?

Please help me out.

4th October 2016, 06:55 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether a Bachelor preparatory programme student is eligible for studying B.Sc.(IT) in abroad or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Actually, i have completed my 12th from bachelor preparatory programme.
Now i want to do B.Sc in Information Technology in abroad. So i want to know if i am eligible for doing so?

Please help me out.

Sorry, it is not possible to study B.Sc Information Technology course in abroad countries after Bachelor Preparatory Program (BPP). The BPP course is eligible to study the graduation course in the concerned Open University only. With BPP it is not possible to study in abroad universities. The aspirant should have passed 10+2 to study in abroad universities. They have to clear the English test like TOEFL or ILETS to study in abroad. Some institutions may also conduct interview before the admission. So it is not possible to study B.Sc IT with Bachelor Preparatory Program.
15th May 2019, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether a Bachelor preparatory programme student is eligible for studying B.Sc.(IT) in abroad or not?

After completing bpp can i select BA in public administration or any other BA from ignou?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?