3rd March 2018, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

MBA admission in France for Civil graduate who had 17 backlogs?

Hi, I have cleared B.Tech in Civil Engineering in 4.5 years with 17 backlogs. Now I want to do MBA from good university in France. Can I get admission? Kindly let me know about this.

Related Questions:
22nd March 2018, 03:17 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA admission in France for Civil graduate who had 17 backlogs?

Yes, definitely you can opt for MBA course in the relevant field from France after the completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering from India with 17 backlogs.
Since, you have cleared all the backlogs at this instant and completed your degree course, you can very much apply for the MBA course. To do so, you must have to qualify in the IELTS examination along with GRE. Once after qualifying in the entrance examinations, you can apply in different colleges for MBA course in France offering the said course.
24th March 2018, 09:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA admission in France for Civil graduate who had 17 backlogs?

For admission in MBA abroad, you need an excellent GMAT score for admission at top universities. If you have good enough score, you will be called for the interview and group discussion.

Selection is totally based on merit and those who have excellent scores can also become eligible for scholarships too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?