13th September 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Whether only PGDM course is available to study in Abroad?

Hello,
I want to know that in Abroad only PGDM course in available but not MBA? I have heard this. Is it true? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

29th November 2015, 08:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether only PGDM course is available to study in Abroad?

No, it is completely a myth that only PGDM course is avalaible in abroad and not MBA course. Both the courses are present in the foreign institutes. It varies from one institute to another. Some institutes conduct PGDM course while some offer MBA course. You need to check this out with the concerned university in which you are seeking enrollment concerning the type of degree awarded by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?