31st October 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for GRE exam if failed in one subject?

Hello Sir
I m a student of fy btech in civil engineering.
I got failed in one subject.
Will i b able to appear for the gre examination???

31st October 2014, 01:58 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Will I be eligible for GRE exam if I failed in one subject?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRE EXAM:

You can apply and give the GRE exam even though you have a arrear after completion of your B.Tech course. There is no specific eligibility criteria applied for GRE (Graduate Record Examination). Anyone can take it up at any time.

GRE scores are valid for 5 years, so if you are planning to give the exam now make sure that you will clear the arrear in your next chance and then start applying for foreign countries with your GRE score, you need to make sure that you will satisfy those eligibility criteria which are specific to the University to proceed further with the admission process!
25th August 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible for GRE exam if failed in one subject?

Iam ece student i failed one subject can i apply for gre exam now if not there should be no subjects remain to write gre
16th May 2016, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible for GRE exam if failed in one subject?

I am an M.A. English Language and Literature with 3.10 CGPA. Can I get GRE scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?