6th December 2017, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Will it be possible for me to join ISRO or NASA after studying from Canada?

I have completed my 12th std and I'm going to Canada for further studies, but I'm interested to work in ISRO or NASA. Will it be possible for me to join any of the +2?

7th December 2017, 08:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be possible for me to join ISRO or NASA after studying from Canada?

Yes, definitely you can join NASA or ISRO after the completion of your higher studies from Canada, there is no problem in it.
You must have to complete your Bachelors degree in Physical Sciences or any Engineering courses. After that complete your Masters degree in the field of Astronomy and then apply for research courses in the relevant field. Then you can apply for NASA or ISRO based on your eligibility and qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?