6th December 2017, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Oxford, Cambridge and Harvard like universities?

I am Imroz Shams passed class 10th from CBSE board this year. I got 8.6 CGPA. I want to study in university of Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard. How can I get admission. What should I do.
and also please tell me what will I do according to my CGPA. I want to become a doctor or an engineer.

7th December 2017, 08:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Oxford, Cambridge and Harvard like universities?

It is very good that you have scored 8.6 CGPA in your class 10th examination.
You can definitely get a chance to study in the above mentioned Universities on the basis of your performance in class 10th examination.
Now, all you need to do is to appear in the IELTS examination, qualifying in which you can get admission in different Universities for higher studies.
Admission is based on the performance in the entrance examination.
You must have to score a minimum of 6 band in IELTS for Graduate courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?