26th November 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam is required to do MS from Canada? Course and fee details?

I m B.pharmacy( 3rd year) student.i want to do MS in canada .please inform me which entrance exam is required for it.what am i supposed to study for it.please inform me entrance details along with fees details.

Related Questions:
28th November 2013, 11:25 AM
shryni

Default Re: Which entrance exam is required to do MS from Canada? Course and fee details?

i am BE student in my 3 rd sem.which is the right time for me to take GRE and TOEFEL
23rd October 2014, 11:35 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam is required to do MS from Canada? Course and fee details?

If you want to study in aboard, you have to appear for GRE and IELTS exams. Any candidate who want to study in aboard should compulsory attend for these exams.

GRE exam:-
GRE exam will be conducted for 340 marks. And the marks of 280 will be initially assigned for every student, who have attended the exam and the test will be conducted for remaining 80 marks.
1)Quantitative Aptitude -40 marks
2)Verbal Reasoning -40 marks
And the coaching fee for GRE will be around 10,000 rupees depending on institute. And the exam will be $195.

IELTS:-
IELTS is an exam to test to ability of a candidate in English language. And this exam will be conducted in four sections
1)Reading
2)Writing
3)Speaking
4)Listening
Each section will hold a marks of 40 marks. It is better to get above 25 in each section to get good university. And this exam score will be measured in bands. And total bands are 10. If you can get 25 in each section, you can easily get above 6.5 bands which will be accepted by most of the universities.
And IELTS coaching fee will be around 5000 rupees and the exam fee will be 9990 rupees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?