IIT Madras DoMS 2011 MBA
IIT, the name says it all about the institution. IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology. IITs are the best technical institution in India. The level that the IITs are at is simply beyond imagination for any other institute. Thais is the reason why it gets lakhs of applicants every year from all over the globe. The reputation of IITS is not restricted to India, but has spread to various corners of the world, in order to bring more fame to these great institutions.
IITs have a different wave and hype which enhances the capabilities of the students studying here and turns them in to good technicians in the course duration they stay here in. Though famous for technical education, IITs have also landed in to other field and are leading there also. IITs also offer management programs to the aspiring candidates.
Like other IITs, IIT madras also began offering this course to the interested and capable students. The department of management Science of IIT madras offers the various management programs to the students.
Indian Institute of Technology-Madras Department of Management Studies (IITM-DoMS) conducts an admission process for its MBA programme. IITM-DoMS is offering MBA programmes since 2003. IIT Madras has been a premier institution for engineering education since it was founded 50 years ago. There is no doubt in the credibility of IITs in the field of technical education but IITM-DoMS as a management school also ranks amongst the top management institutes in the country according to various surveys.
For admission to the full time 2 year MBA programme of IITM-DoMS candidates have to appear in JMET-2011(Joint Management Entrance Test)/CAT 2011. In addition candidates have to apply separately for IITM-DoMS. Students shortlisted through JMET/CAT are called for Personal Interview and Group Tasks for final selection.
• 2 year full time MBA program
A candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent OR Master’s degree in any discipline or equivalent with at least 60% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying exam. Candidates in their final year of qualifying exam can also apply.
Candidates have to download the form through the website www.doms.iitm.ac.in. Candidates have to send the filled form along with a demand draft of Rs. 500(Rs. 250 for SC/ST/PH) in favor of ‘Registrar, IIT Madras’ to the address given in Contact Details.
Last Date for receipt of completed application forms: end of January, 2011
Group Tasks/ Interviews: 2nd to 3rd week of April, 2011
The Admissions Coordinator (MBA Programme)
Department of Management Studies
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Chennai 600 036
Ph: (044) 22574550
E-mail: [email protected]
- IIT Roorkee DoMS 2011 MBA
- Assistant Engineer, Assistant Inspector, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Professor, Associate Professor, University of Madras
- NIT-Tiruchirappalli 2011 MBA
- Assistant Commissioner, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Various Posts – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras
- Village Administrative Officer, Block Health Statistician, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Job vacancies - Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM)
- Technical Assistant Trainee, Madras Fertilizers Limited
- A course in Genetics from Madras University
- Madras Veterinary College, Chennai
- IIT Madras 2011 PGPEX-VLM
- UGC - BSR Junior Research Fellowship - Ramanujan Institute for Advanced Study in Mathematics (RIASM), University of Madras
- Junior Technician, Junior Assistant, IITDM
- Fee Structure for M.Tech in IIT, Madras