Junior Research Fellow, National Remote Sensing Centre (ISRO)
Company profile: It is the key centre of ISRO responsible for providing remote sensing facilities. Its responsibilities include collection of data, processing and providing aerial services in the civilian sector of the country. It has been exploring new facilities and technology for societal applications.
Job profile: The junior research fellows will be responsible for carrying out the research work in the field of remote sensing, working on new technologies and applications and supporting their seniors and execute the work involved in the project assigned.
Eligibility: Only the Indian Nationals can apply and a candidate must not exceed the age of 30 years. However, relaxation can be claimed.
Educational Qualifications: A candidate must have be an M.TECH/M.Sc/B.TECH in the related field with a good knowledge of GIS and computers. The candidates must have a first class degree with a minimum of 65%. However, relaxation can be claimed.
No. of posts: There are 11 posts in total. These posts are divided among various working departments.
Pay scale: The JRFs will be given a pay scale of Rs 12000-14000 per month plus the HRA.
Selection procedure: The candidates are required to appear for an interview in front of the selection committee. The selection will be on the basis of merit.
How to apply: The candidates are required to apply as per the format given on the website. The candidates are required to send the copies of their supporting documents along with the application. The candidates must also send a recent passport size photograph. The applications must be sent to the Administrative Officer (R&R), National Remote Sensing Centre, Balanagar, Hyderabad-500625
The envelope must be super scribed with “Application for the fellowship of……..” and “Fellowship no…….”
The last date to apply is 31st August 2009.
For more details visit www.isro.org/pdf/NRSC-A-03-2009.pdf
- Government Jobs in Remote Sensing and Geo Informatics in India
- Pay scale for Junior Research Fellow in Government Jobs
- Course Curriculum for B.E (Geo Informatics) and Opportunities there after
- Jobs after doing Satellite Communication Courses
- Courses in Geophysics and Career Avenues after that
- M.Sc Neuro Science - Opportunities and Remuneration
- Project Fellow, Research Associate, Haryana Space Applications Centre
- Salaries after M.Tech in Remote Sensing
- Research Scientists - National Remote Sensing Centre
- Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Indian Space Research Organisation
- Best option after Bachelor of Computer Science- MCA or M.Sc Computer Science
- Junior Research Fellow, Defence Scientific Information & Documentation Centre
- Pay scale for Project Fellow Government Jobs
- Group-A Gazetted and non-Gazetted Posts - Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- Junior Research Fellow/Research Associates - Indian Space Research Organization