The LLB is a law course degree. This is a profession where one should have a brilliant communication skill and presentation skill. Law is a set of rules and regulation under which a society or country is ruled. Law is one of the essential parts of a country and it also preserves the human rights and obligations. According to the specialization, the lawyers are categorized under criminal lawyer who is concerned with the robbery, murder, rape cases etc and a civil lawyer who is concerned with the human rights of a person.
The eligibility criteria for LLB is that one should have a B.A / BSc / B.com degree with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate and 35% for SC/ST candidates. There is also a 2% Weightage for the post graduate degree holders. For seeking admission in this law course the students have to give an entrance test and a personal interview.
The course duration of LLB law course is of three years. These three years are divided into three parts comprising of one year each and this course arrangement is divided into six semesters. This course is offered after the successful completion of the second year of the study.
After the completion of the LLB degree the students can opt for profession in one of the two fields in law as criminal lawyer or a civil lawyer. They can also find the job in the private and the public sector organizations.
Bect Places to Pursue:
National Law Institute University, Bhopal
Symbiosis Law School, Pune
Law College, pune
Government Law College, Mumbai
Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
National Law University, Delhi
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
Campus Law Centre, Delhi University, Delhi
KIIT Law School
Faculty of Law, Mumbai University, Mumbai
Army Institute of Law, Mohali
Deptt. Of Laws, Punjab University, Chandigarh
Amity Law School, Delhi
Faculty of Law, BHU, Varanasi
University Law College, Bangalore University, Bangalore
- BA LLB Vs LLB - Which course is better?
- Difference between BA LLB and LLB
- BA LLB Vs. BBA LLB - Which course is better?
- LLB after 12th
- Which is a good choice – LLB after 12th or LLB after graduation?
- Fee Structure of LLB
- Delhi University LLB Entrance Test Papers
- Scope after LLB
- Gujarat University, LLB, First Year, Contract: Paper-II Papers
- Khasdur Shri Govindrao Adik Law College, Ahmednagar (Maharashtra)
- Gujarat University, LLB, First Year, Law of Crimes Papers
- NEF Law College, Guwahati
- LLB Colleges
- Gujarat University, LLB, First Year, General Principles of Law of Contract & Specific Relief Act Papers
- Details of LL.B Admission in Punjab University 2013