M.A in Urdu
There are various languages spoken and dealt with in India. India is rich in dialect and every dialect has its own language. In the same way, Urdu also belongs to a special community of Muslims. Though the language is very often spoken and read by Muslims only, but in no way, it is restricted to this community only. Today, many more communities apart from Muslims are taking interest in this course. This is the reason why many course of various levels are being offered in this language. One of these courses is M.A in Urdu.
Under this course, the students are taught various ways of reading and writing in Urdu. The various aspects of the languages are what the course deals with. The course also teaches the students about the various ways of implementation of the language in flow so that one can use the language comfortably. The language also deals with the grammar and other important aspects of the Language.
One requires being at least a graduate with a bachelor’s degree in order to be eligible for the course of M.A in Urdu. The passing certificate of the candidate should be of a well recognized institute or educational board of India.
The course duration of this course is generally 3 years. The 3 years are further divided in to 3 parts of 1 year each.
There are various sectors where one can get the job after completing the degree. One can join various research and analysis with the government. One can also get in to the teaching career.
Best places to Pursue:
Aligarh Muslim University
Jamia Millia University
- Chhattisgarh Board Class 10 Urdu Papers
- B.A in Urdu
- List of Courses in Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad
- List of Colleges in Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad
- Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Exam Urdu Paper-I Papers
- Associate Professor - Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU), Hyderabad
- PhD in Urdu
- Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Exam Urdu Paper-II Papers
- Assistant Professor - Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU), Hyderabad
- MANUU 2011
- Professor, Maulana Azad National Urdu University
- Languages Exams CBSE 2010 Class X Sample Papers
- Teachers Vacancy, RMSA Punjab
- Assistant Professor, Maulana Azad National Urdu University
- Urdu Translator, High Court Allahabad