MHT-Medical-CET 2011 Medical Dental Nursing
For taking admission in different undergraduate courses in different private or government aided medical, dental and health colleges of Maharashtra, the students must have clear an entrance exam which is MHT-Medical-CET 2011. This entrance test offers students to take admission in courses like MBBS, BAMS, BDS, BUMS, BSc(Nursing), BPTh etc. Apart from these courses, MBBS course is highly demandable and every year plenty of students appear for this course. For all this courses, limited seats are available for each and every course.
There is very tough competition for those candidates coming to give this exam from outside of this state because they can only get admit in private medical colleges for a very limited numbers of seats.
In accordance to the norms, a candidate must be a citizen of India and must be under the age of 17-25 years as from December, 2011. They need to pass their 10+2 exam with a minimum of 50% marks in physics, biology and chemistry for taking admission in BAMS and MBBS. There is almost similar scores are required for B.Sc. Nursing and BDS courses. The backward candidates get 10% relaxation for the different medical courses. The candidates pursuing their 10+2 exams can also give this test.
Availability of Application Forms:
The application form for this entrance exam will be same for different Engineering, Pharmacy and other Health courses. All the brochures and forms are available in various schools and colleges of Maharashtra and they have to submit the filled forms to their respective schools till last date.
• Availability of CET Forms: 23rd March, 2011
• Last Date for submission of CET forms: 31st March, 2011
• Date of CET: 12th May, 2011
• Declaration of Results: Mid week of June, 2011
Pattern of Examination:
The entrance exam for Medical entrance will consist of two papers of 1 and a half hours each:
1. Physics & Chemistry (50+50 marks)
2. Botany & Zoology (50+50 marks)
All the questions will be objective type with 4 options each. There will be no negative marking so the candidates are advised to attempt all the questions. The syllabus of the exam will be same as HSC Examination of Board of Maharashtra.
Directorate of Medical Education and Research
CET Cell, St. George Hospital Campus, Mumbai – 400001
Ph: 022-26620363-65, 22652257/59
- MHT CET Papers
- MHT-CET 2011 B.Pharma
- Courses in PICT Pune and application procedure
- MHT CET 2011 Engineering
- Difference between MHTCET and AIPMT
- Question Answers Set#6
- Courses and Admission Process in MGM CET
- Admission procedure in Thadomal Sahani Engineering College
- Engineering Colleges in Nagpur
- Question Answers #1
- Admission Process in Shri Ramachandra College of Engineering
- Courses offered in Deogiri Institute of Engineering and Management Studies
- Question Answers Set#5
- Admission Process in Sanjivini College of Engineering
- Kavikulguru Institute of Technology & Science, Nagpur (Maharashtra)