MHT CET Papers
MHT CET is conducted by the government of Maharashtra for admission into various colleges of Engineering, Health Sciences and pharmacy in the state of Maharashtra. There is no restrictions as such regarding the domicile status of the candidates and candidates from states other than the state of Maharashtra, , except Jammu and Kashmir, are also allowed to the appear for the exam.
The MHT CET comprises of 3 papers of 100 marks each.
Papers I: Chemistry (50 marks) & Physics (50 marks)
Paper II: Biology (Zoology 50 marks & Botany 50 marks)
Papers III: Mathematics (100 marks)
The candidates who are opting for engineering courses must appear for Paper I (Physics and Chemistry) and Papers III (Mathematics) and the candidates who are opting for Pharmacy course must appear for Paper I (Physics and Chemistry) and Papers II (Biology) and/ or paper III (Mathematics). However, the candidates who are opting for Health Sciences, BVSc & AH must appear for Paper I (Physics and Chemistry) and Papers II (Biology).
The question papers I and II are available in 3 languages i.e. English, Marathi and Urdu, but the paper III i.e. Mathematics paper is available only in English. The candidates need to mention their choice of language in the application form itself and once the option is exercised, it is irrevocable. There is no choice and the candidates are required to answer all the questions in the question papers.
Download MHT CET Papers
- MHT-CET 2011 B.Pharma
- MHT CET 2011 Engineering
- Courses in PICT Pune and application procedure
- Difference between MHTCET and AIPMT
- MHT-Medical-CET 2011 Medical Dental Nursing
- Courses and Admission Process in MGM CET
- Karnataka CET Physics Papers
- Karnataka CET Biology Papers
- Karnataka Common Entrance Test (CET) Maths Papers
- Admission procedure in Thadomal Sahani Engineering College
- Karnataka CET Papers
- Karnataka Common Entrance Test- Chemistry Papers
- Engineering Colleges in Nagpur
- Admission Process in Shri Ramachandra College of Engineering
- MHT Medical CET 2012