MHT-CET 2011 B.Pharma
There are numerous private and government registered Pharmacy colleges in Maharashtra which intake candidates for the undergraduate courses on the basis of MHT Pharmacy Common Entrance Test. This test is very much necessary for those candidates who reside in Maharashtra and want to build their career in the fields of Pharmacy. Many of the students get started their preparation just after the intermediate examination for getting admission in the top pharmacy colleges of Maharashtra. As the competition is building day by day, the students must have to prepare well and hard to get a high score in the above mention exam.
Those are coming outside of this state can also apply for this MHT-CET exam, but the successful candidates are restricted to limited seats and only get admitted in Private colleges of Maharashtra. Admission of the aspiring candidates can also be done through their Diploma/intermediate results. There are almost 137 pharmacy colleges in the state of Maharashtra, but still the competition is very hard amongst the candidates.
The students preparing for their intermediate exam can also appear for this MHT-CET exam. Students should have cleared 10+2 exams with 50% score in PCB or PCM or in Diploma in Pharmacy. Backward candidates of Maharashtra get 5% relaxation under the state government norms.
Availability of Application Forms:
There will be a common form for Engineering, Health Science and Pharmacy Courses. Application forms along with brochures for MHT-CET will be available at the schools/junior colleges of students where they have studied in Maharashtra. Candidates have to submit the completely filled application forms in their schools before the last date.
• Availability of CET Forms: 23rd March, 2011
• Last Date for submission of CET forms: 31st March, 2011
• Date of CET: 12th May, 2011
• Declaration of Results: last week of June, 2011
Pattern of Examination:
The entrance exam for Pharmacy entrance will consist of three papers of 1 and a half hours each:
1. Physics & Chemistry(50+50 marks)
2. Botany & Zoology(50+50 marks)
3. Mathematics(100 marks)
All the candidates have to a[[ear for Paper 1 and either Paper 2 or Paper 3. All the questions will be objective type with 4 options each. There will be no negative marking so the candidates are advised to attempt all the questions. The syllabus of the exam will be same as HSC Examination of Board of Maharashtra.
- MHT CET Papers
- MHT CET 2011 Engineering
- Courses in PICT Pune and application procedure
- Difference between MHTCET and AIPMT
- IP University CET-2010 Important Dates
- Courses and Admission Process in MGM CET
- MHT-Medical-CET 2011 Medical Dental Nursing
- Admission procedure in Thadomal Sahani Engineering College
- Engineering Colleges in Nagpur
- Admission Process in Shri Ramachandra College of Engineering
- Courses offered in Deogiri Institute of Engineering and Management Studies
- Admission Process in Sanjivini College of Engineering
- Kavikulguru Institute of Technology & Science, Nagpur (Maharashtra)
- K J Somaiya College of Engineering 2011 Engineering
- Admission procedure in Engineering Colleges under Somaiya Vidyavihar